07 February 2011

Flash Gallery

I have created a flash gallery in my portfolio. You can say it is easy or not, but I found it was quiet simple. I can create a gallery either in Adobe Bridge,


in other software that will generate a flash gallery


or downloading example template from the internet then edit the html and xml files.


I chose downloading example template from the internet, because once told the xml file where my photos locate, it will appear in the gallery (the example html file). 


And then, I just need to copy the code from the example template and paste it in my html. 


If I paste these codes inside my div tag and change the height and width of the gallery. 


The gallery will  present where I want. I found this method will achieve what I want compare to Adobe Bridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment