11 March 2011

Scare scenes (edited)

After created the props, I realised the idea that I got did not work as good as what I imagined (read below entries). Therefore, I decided to slightly change the idea. I will change the first half of the animation, because I think if I make the animation as a storytelling, audience may get bored. So I have re-draw the scare scenes again in order to create the new props.

1. A table with a TV, showing a scary boy.

2. Cup pick up by a ghost (invisible ghost)

3. Sliding door open and close with banging sound effect, a scary ghost (from the Japanese horror film called Ju-on) appear.

4. A girl with swing on a rocking horse, then the ball suddenly dropping down on the floor, with girl's laughing sound effect.

5. Ghost climbing down the stairs.

6. A sudden drop in a rabbit mouth.

7. A ghost chasing the visitors (cart).

Obviously I have added more scare scenes then before, these are start from the beginning until the end, because I would like my animation looks more interest. These will make the audiences watch my animation until the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment