13 January 2011

Lecture x Seminar

In this seminar, I have 3 hours lecture x seminar, it was about an introduction of digital me. The task we have been told was to create a mood-board and place in my online journal by next seminar.

Summary of the seminar
The final piece of this project will not be perfect, because this is a portfolio that I will update in the future, which mean I can keep improving it. Therefore, I won’t expect this to be perfect. The aim of a portfolio is putting all my best work in it, so I shouldn't put every piece of the works that I create in this website. And in the seminar, Shaun did shown us lot of portfolio website. A lot of them are pretty good, their website are unique which represent an identification of the designer, and we should create the website as a piece of ART not just a WEBSITE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment