06 October 2010

HW: Visual Story Telling....1,2,3

My first lecture and seminar started on this Tuesday. Fortunately I managed to find the rooms and turn up on time. In this Tuesday, I had received many information of my course, such as I will work on my Context 1 Assignment 1 and Design Practice 1 in this term, it sounds interesting.

On Tuesday seminar, me and Sara are in the same group, we did some sequences experiments by using the images from a film called "Vertigo" and "North by Northwest". 
What we need to do are...
1. Select 3 images that we interesting from each film.
2. Drag these images into Photoshop.
3. Arrange the images to create a new sequence.
4. Once we have finished, crop the images to remove the unwanted area.
5. Final step is to save our works.

*Unfortunately, our experiments are on my school network that I would not be able to post my works now.

After the experiments, we got homework to do!! 
Our homework is...
Select 3 visual strategies that described in the seminar. Create 3 different sequences that include 3 visual strategies, each sequence has to be 5 photographs that taken by myself.  Therefore, I am going to post my practical works of the first project called "Making New Maps". 

I have combined the strategies together of each sequence. And the strategies that I have used are Rich colour, Flat colour field, Depth of field and Zoom shot. 

Cranberry Juice

Parcel in postbox

A trip that I have in this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment