26 October 2011

Final Ideas


This is my final idea of my robot chess player.  I have given the robot a body instead of just having the arms jumping around on the chessboard. Having the robot body, I found that it would make the animation more interesting. Inside the body, will have motherboard and some wires that made it looks like a robot.

The idea was combined from my initial ideas as you can see from the previous post. When I finalised my idea. I would like to have the robot head as well, as it can tell the audience from the facial expression that I was decided to give the robot a LED face. However, it will be hard to see the face, as I don’t want the camera only have one position from beginning to the end. Therefore, I decided to use the arms only and tell the story. 



Beginning to create my robot chess player...

No comments:

Post a Comment