04 October 2011

First visualisation seminar- Making a model of Train.

From today seminar with Roma, I received another project called- “Still Life”.  It is about design and model still life scenes using at least 6 objects.  The design process of this project is we have to observe objects, by looking at the lighting, details and composition. Roma said, “Try to tell a story through the scenes.” In order to get start with this project, I will research some still life paintings and photographs. Also, I will start consider the design elements such as the colour, symmetry, pattern, shape, lighting, shadows and the mood by taking photographs of objects.

During the seminar, we had a simple task of modelling a toy train from a photograph with exact measurements of train.

I think I did well in this task, because I did model a toy train that looks exact the same as the real object. I attempted to put materials on that make it looks realistic.

The followings show the model that I made and a video of a 360 degrees view of the model:






No comments:

Post a Comment