22 November 2010

C.R.A.P Seminar Task

In last week seminar, we have been told to do a task in our journal which is to re- designed a layout. I have searched a poster in the interest. This poster is about yahoo has a search engine called "Graable".



For a poster, I thought this was too much, because audience would like to read the main point rather to understand it thoroughly.

Contrast- This is where it made it called the bad layout poster, because the colour of the fonts are too close to the background it was too hard to read. People normally read from the top to the bottom, and for a poster the top section is the most important section, because this will be the point that will audience carry on reading the poster or not?

For me I will stop at this point, cause it was too hard to read and seem too much information given.
This poster did achieved the RAP.

This is the re-design poster that I created: 



No comments:

Post a Comment