22 November 2010

Group Meeting & Final Idea

After the lecture that about the DP1 presentation, I was starting to nervous, because it seem the pressures are on the their way (Assignment 1 X DP1 presentation). However, I will try my best to produce my best work.

In the presentation that I will have on the week 20, I am thinking to present my presentation on a website, because this can show what I have learnt in the first semester. In addition, I think it is time for me to do some preparations of this presentation. E.g. Developing it, feedback, improvement etc.

The task that I would like to improve is the interactive space project; I found it was too obvious. I would like to create another on that is more exploring and abstract, and I properly will start do it after I finish my Context 1 assignment.

Anyway, let me write about what I have done in today’s group meeting.  Today, we have shared about the ideas that we thought during the weekend, and the final decision for the twist is having a mini birthday celebration at the end. So the mood of the beginning of the film will be serious, and at the end it will be a happy mood.

Before when draft out our storyboard, we have written out a plan:
Location:
-Arboretum park
   -using the bench where the canons are.

Equipment:
-Video Camera
-Tripod

Characters:
1.) One that left the envelope to the birthday boy -?
2.) Birthday boy -?
3,4.) Party guests- ?
We haven’t decide it yet.
Things that we need:
-Party poppers x2
-Party Blowouts x2
-Party Hats x3
-Birthday card x1
-Wrap present (box) x1
-Mobile phone
-Newspaper/ magazine x1

Costume:
-2- dark and dull clothing
-2- bright, colourful or party wear & hats
Camera setting:
-Zoon once- Zoom in on expression/ action at the end?

Expression:
Character 1- serious
Character 2- serious at the beginning, then unhappy, embarrassed, shocked, uncomfortable, and at the end a smile will on his face.
Character3,4- Cheerful, happy, dancing and singing.

Storyboard:

In addition, we will do our risk assessment today, and hopeful we can start some practice filming on Friday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment