08 November 2010

Final idea for my station ident & conceptual influences for my piece...


This is my final idea. This is influence by Pixar and my interest. 


Pixar
is a company that develop computer-animated feature films with memorable characters and heartwarming stories that appeal to audiences of all ages. I love to watch Disney’s film, every time at the beginning of the film; we will see the Pixar’s Ident. When the light jumping on the “I” and the sounds effect did very well, and this inspire me to create some jumping movement in my animation. 



 
My interest- I’m an active person, I like traveling, I don’t like sit down and read. I like eating. I like playing games, e.g. Super Mario. This animation will tell you a bit who am i? As this task is to create a station ident animation that represent myself instead of my Facebook.

Therefore, I thought this idea will be the best one for my animation project. In order to make this animation interest and unforgettable, apart from the animation effect, sounds effect are playing the second role. The sound tracks that I will use are the sound effects that in the super Mario games.


This is the character that I designed for my animation. I wish I can create this character.

No comments:

Post a Comment