01 November 2010

Ideas...??

Here are some ideas that came up in my free time and the seminar that I had on Thursday.

Idea 1:
Jelly climbing up the stairs from the ground to the sky. When the Jelly arrives, once it looks down. The camera will zoom to the A and zoom out again. At the end, my name will appear on the ground.



Idea 2:
This is an animation that a gold fish trying to tell it’s name to it’s owner, because it is a fish, it can’t speak.  So it decide to use the bubble to create some words and tell it’s name.

Idea 3:
This is an idea that I came up in my seminar on Thursday. It will start with a spot light, then my name will gradually appear on the screen. A girl stand in front of the name. Suddenly, the girl jump on the button. Then AMANDA falls to 90 degree. Once it falls, my Chinese name will appear.



Idea 4:
This is my final idea. This is influence by Pixar is a company that develop computer-animated feature films with memorable characters and heartwarming stories that appeal to audiences of all ages. I love to watch Disney’s film every time at the beginning of the film, we will see this and this made me memorable especially when the light jumping on the “I” and the sounds effect did very well.


No comments:

Post a Comment