15 November 2010

I wish I am nearly there...

Basically, today I have finished my animation project. The last bits that I need to do is try to figure out how the camera work. When I exported it in Premiere Pro my animation will have different angles’ views. So I wish I will finish this tomorrow. I knew I did not update my process of this project regularly, because I have not decided my final idea until the last week of the deadline of this task .

As 3D max is new to me, I am not familiar with this software. Therefore, I have spent lots of the time to explore it, because I would like my work looks special and unique, and match the title of this project “Your(My) Station Ident”

In the beginning of this project, I did not have many ideas.  However, after 2 and 3 days, I was wondering "Will my ideas be those that I want, but possibly I am not a professional..."  But I wish at the end of this course I will build up an expertise (Auto desk 3D Max).

I thought I have finished my animation, but I have made a mistake when I imported my render output in Premeire Pro. The mistake was due to I thought each frame was equal to one sec, but it wasn't. Therefore, I have to edit the time line in 3D Max again.

No comments:

Post a Comment